Training future life savers
Global Academy of Emergency Medicine (Emergency Resources Consolidated) offers world-class pre-hospital emergency medical life support training and education services to health care professionals and the community with international standards and certifications.
Global Academy has provided pioneer training to a range of clients, developed by international Paramedic educators, with over 100 years of experience in emergency medical services in more than 5 countries in the Asia Pacific region. Training content and processes are supported and endorsed by the Global Doctor’s network and the Global Academy of Emergency Medicine. These Specialists include a range of highly skilled and qualified medical experts and medical academics from a wide range of specialties, such as Emergency Medicine, Trauma, Child Health and Obstetrics.
- CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) for Adult, Child and Infant PAD (Public Access Defibrillation) or AED (Automated External Defibrillator) Training
- Choking Management for Adult, Child and Infant
- Comprehensive First Aid Management training program
- First Responder Life Support (FRLS) Training Program
- Emergency Medical Technician – Basic (EMT-B Program)